Saturday, August 6, 2011

Drugstore Steal -- Milani Liquid Eyeliner

Hi babies! So as you may or may not know, I work at Ulta. Hence, I am surrounded with high quality, beautiful makeup each and every day. If I had my way, I would buy every product that BareMinerals and Smashbox have on the shelf. However, *le sigh* broke college student. Lower quality it is!

Despite my discount at Ulta, I am like a magnet when it comes to the makeup aisles at drugstores. It's fun for me. It's like digging for buried treasure, I know there must be a good product in there somewhere! The risky buys are always the liquid eyeliners -- you never know what you're gonna get. My best friend just bought an E.L.F. liquid eyeliner. She took it out of package, and it was already dried out! Worst one dollar bill she's ever spent I'm sure ;)

Well guess what babies?! I struck gold at CVS!


Please excuse how grumpy I look -- long night! Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof in 05 Everlast (that's code for black!) is the name and dayum does it stay put! It's a brush tip, thank the good lord above! I hate felt tips, they're impossible for me :( & it's the blackest-blackest-black. Like picture a black tire, painted black, floating in a pool of black oil, on the darkest night of the year. Yes. Oh, and even after I scrub with face wash it's still there. Kind of annoying but I love it!

And it's $6.50. 
Why are you still sitting at your computer?! Go, go, go! 

Hehe :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I live and die by that eyeliner! It is the best stuff EVER! I sleep in it, wake up and maybe have to touch up a teeny bit and I'm good to go!
    So glad you're hooked on it too! I tell everyone to get it! It dries out pretty fast but at like $4 a bottle, it's easy to replace every 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i can't believe you love it too!! I thought it was so obscure! Best find ever!! :) Yea it's so cheap i was in shock about the quality!

    ReplyDelete