Friday, July 22, 2011

Tarte for True Blood Collection

I don't know about you guys, but I'm SO pumped for the new True Blood Collection by Tarte. I love Tarte in general because of their natural products and silky texture, but I'm ADDICTED to True Blood! Uhm, who else is in love with Eric this season?! Cutest vamp EVER, I'm so glad they gave him a haircut! Bill is making me mad lately, let's talk about last episodes "incest"! Ugh. Anyways, back to the makeup!

Tarte is launching three products, and they're in Ulta's backroom right now!


Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palette - $52
The packaging feels leathery and those corset strings are real -- yes I held it in my hands, eeeek! The names of the eyeshadows are the best too. The Light, Fairy, Dusk, Dawn, Werewolf, Waitress, Nocturnal, Charmer, Glamour Me, Stake, Bayou, Telepath, The True Death, Immortal, Moss, Legend, and "V." "V" is my favorite, a dark red of course! It also comes with an eye primer, black liner, and mascara. Swoon.

Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Natural Cheek Stain - $30
Big Surprise! It's red! And sparkly (how Twilight-y). Tarte's cheek stains are VERY good if you want that dewy look because they have a lot of moisture in them. You can just dab this baby on the apples of your cheeks and blend a little -- Voila! I would definitely wear this for a sweet, summer look with my tan -- or to liven up a dull, winter complexion. Tres cute. 

Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint - $24
Mmm, minty and moisturizing! This lip tint is in a crayon form, so it's super easy to apply to your lips. Again, red and sparkly. I'm a little obsessed lately with red lips (that and purple!) so this product is on my wish list! One of the best things about Tarte is that it doesn't have fragrance, parabens, or phthalates. Au naturale, just like the chemistry between Eric and Sookie! 

That's all the DL for now!
- xo


No comments:

Post a Comment