Monday, May 16, 2011

URGENT DL NEWS!

Hello fashion bloggers. I would like to inform you of a horrible, horrible thing that happened to me this weekend. Me and my bestie were perusing American Eagle, y'know y'know... when I came across this new lust --



OH THE CORAL AND LEMONY YELLOW GOODNESS! Sigh... AE hooded windbreakers ... I want to say about $35? Well, my friend and I looked at the full rack of them and looked back at each other, "They'll go on sale."

   

... little did we know.

So, I get home, TOTES excited to blog about these beauties! ...when... (dramatic pause) ...THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK ONLINE! How long have these gorgeous jackets been available, hmm?! Right under my flippin' nose! Girls -- run to your nearest mall immediately and pick one of these up before they're all gone!

Sad face. Keep it on the DL.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pieces! I could totally see them styled with bikinis underneath or a short striped mini...great find!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete