Monday, May 2, 2011

The New Bandeau

I am so proud of Old Navy for being up to date on the latest swim wear craze! One-shoulder bikinis are my newest obsession, and I hope that more stores will be offering them soon!

Here's Old Navy's one shoulder bandeau. It's simple, black, and CHEAP! $16.50 is a small price to pay to be the chic-est biddy at the pool! 

Image 1 of Mouillé Naomi Frill One Shoulder Top
European website, ASOS, offers a different take on this style. The sunny color is to die for (it also comes in black), while the ruffles give it a femme vibe. You'll have to splurge a little more for this baby though - $84.27, but there's free shipping! 

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready to hit the water in this new look!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a one shoulder bikini but have only come up with super expensive ones! I'm definitely checking out the Old Navy one, it's perfect and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! As usual, I'm more attracted to the expensive one... Typical. But I really love the ruffles (and the fact that it's yellow.)

    Target has some really adorable bikinis right now too!

    My next shopping venture is to find some cute swim coverups...

    ReplyDelete