Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Makeover my Laptop!

I. Am not. A Mac. PC chillin' all day for me! I've had my Dell laptop for about two years now and it's been such a little trooper.. from downloading shared music to dropping it on concrete once.. we've been through it all together. The only problem I have with Delly is that she's a little boring. That is-- I see all of the Mac users walking around with their translucent pink cases and I can't help it; I get a little jealous.
So, I started scouring the internet for a snap-on case for Delly, and found something even better. Has anyone ever heard of Skin-it? It makes "skins", or removable stickers, that can custom fit your laptop. You go to that website, pick your laptop brand, and then pick your design. There are hundreds of different styles to choose from. I'm getting one with my sorority's crest on it, AND it's pink! Now I feel like the translucent cases are boring :} They also make skins for cell phones and MP3 players, love it.

Peace, love, skins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment